Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Summer Learning Journey: Scavenger hunt

Today for the Summer Learning Journey I am writing about the scavenger hunt task.  I did a walk with my sisters a few days ago when we were in Hanmer Springs. Before the walk we decided to look for: pine cones, toadstools, different leaves, flowers, rocks and wooden carvings (because we went on the forest amble walk which is full of wooden carvings) some of the carvings were bears, possums, dogs, eagles, rats, apes, and a giant! We found all the carvings. Here are my photos:


Have you done a scavenger hunt in the forest before?

1 comment:

  1. Ata mārie Emilie!


    Chris here again, from the Summer Learning Journey. Thank you for making it to the LAST DAY of the SLJ! Ka pai!

    Tēnā koe for completing the Scavenger Hunt activity! Did you enjoy it? The pictures you’ve got are great! I’ve never been to Hanmer Springs, but it seems like a wonderful place! Which wood carving was your favourite?

    I don’t think I’ve done a scavenger hunt in a forest, I actually can’t remember the last time I did any kind of scavenger hunt!


    Thank you again for taking part over the past few weeks, and I hope you have a great year at school!



    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post