Pages

Friday, December 31, 2021

Summer Learning Journey : found sounds

I have been busy today because it is New Years Eve! but I did get to do this one it is the challenge - found sounds. It is where you make instruments by using things around the house to make an instrument. I made 4 shakers. I will tell you what is in them, paper in one, cardboard in one, beads in one, and sunflower seeds in one. I did a video to show you.  



https://watch.screencastify.com/v/l803zhRewKEkichzf8u7

Have you tried making instruments?






 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Emilie,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    This is an awesome video, I like how you introduced the activity and explained how you made your instruments then in a very scientific way tested each instrument to see which was the loudest.

    Your beat was very cool using the two different instruments to make different sounds.

    I think the sunflower seeds were my favourite as well because they made a satisfying sound and I like the drawing you added!

    What would you change about your instrument to make it sound different?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zana

      thank you for you comment
      I might of put rice in one and bark in one
      thanks again
      Emilie

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post