Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Summer learning Journey: make something that fly's

 This time I had to make something that could fly. I made a kite and here are my 3 top tips -

1.) Do not put a tail heavy tail on the kite because them it will not fly

2.) Put some string on the back so you can direct it well it fly's 

3.) Just have fun with it 

it is really easy to make and when it is done it is really fun. I will show you mine now here it is -


Do you like the bit that says summer because I do. you try to make one and Remember my 3 top tips.




1 comment:

  1. Emilie

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Ka mau te wehi! It looks amazing! Thank you for sharing your mahi. I am very impressed by the clear and concise instructions that you have given in the form of your top three tips which is fantastic!!! I really enjoyed the kite as well, it looks like you have put a lot of effort into creating it, which is Great to see.

    Did you enjoy making the kite and did you get a chance to test it out? I used to like flying kites in the park with my brothers.

    Keep up the Super work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post