Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Easter bunny

It is 4 days  until the  Easter bunny will come  and he will  hide  lots  of Easter eggs in your backyard and you will want to ran  outside and look for them and eat them and you will have to look  really hard for them and the Easter bunny might have left caramel ones to. He might have left a trail of Easter eggs. I have made Easter eggs and put them on my  window and I have put my toy bunnies on the window l just can not wait until the Easter bunny comes.  The first time the Easter bunny came I loved it and their was lovely little signs of the Easter bunny so I new were  the eggs were. This year I don’t know what the Easter bunny will hide for me on Easter Sunday I will be happy with my family finding all the Easter eggs at my house in my backyard I love when the Easter bunny comes.





8 comments:

  1. Hi Emilie
    Your easter eggs look great and your bunnies are cute.
    My favourite easter eggs are the ones with the creamy yoke. What is your favourite easter eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Easter eggs on the window Emilie! Happy Easter to you and your family - enjoy tomorrow eating chocolate!
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Gill I am happy eating the Easter eggs. Happy Easter from EMILIE

      Delete
  3. Hi Emily I miss you so much. Great story. I am so exited for easter to. From Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Em, I really loved reading your blog, I also love the Easter eggs you coloured in and put in your window. From Sophie M ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie Mum drew the outline and I coloured them in and 2 of the bunnies are mine. I miss you so much. Love from Em

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post