Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

My feijoa stall

I have started a feijoa stall. 

My sister and I are selling big green yummy juicy feijoas for $2 a bag. The first day we sold 7 bags and we got  $14. our feijoa tree is huge  and green. Me and Indi sometimes climb it to give it a little shake and see if any feijoas are stuck in the branches. Every morning me and Indi run out to the feijoa tree and collect all the feijoas on the ground. We have 4 bags to sell today. 

You can eat feijoas on their own or make feijoa cake or slice or muffins. Also smoothies and ice cream.

my  mum  and sisters love feijoas. I am saving up for a cute and cuddly hedgehog toy. I delivered some of the orders on my bike  and the ones that were far away in dads car.

If you want you can buy some of my feijoas.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Emilie,

    Wow! What a lovely way to make some money. It sounds like you are well on your way to getting that hedgehog toy. I like the way you have explaied how you get the Feijoas and also some of the great ideas for using them.
    How old is your Feijoa tree? It is very large.
    They certainly do look like nice Feijoas. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle I am not sure how old are feijoa is but a lot older than me.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post