Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Camping checklist

 Things that you might need if you go camping 🏕 

1. Sun screen 🌞

2. Toiletpaper🧻

3. Soap🧼🧽

4. Food🍳🍲🌭

5. Sleeping bags 🛏

6. Pillows 💤

7. Mini smoker or bbq🔥🥓🥩🍗

8. Airbed🛌

9. Tent ⛺

10. Clothes 🧥🧦👗👗

11. Torch 🔦 

12 .first aid kit 🩹💊🩺

13. Good walking shoes 👞 

14. Reef shoes🐡🌊

15. Togs🩱👙

16. Hat👒

17.Rain jacket🌧

18. Chlli bin 🧊🧊

19. Blanket 🧺

20. Bowls cups plates cutlery 🥣 🍽🍴🥄

21. Matches for campfire 🔥

22. Marshmellows🍡

23. Bug repellant 🦟

I have never been camping before but I would like to. I have been in two campervan trips before and I loved it.  We found this park called Orton Bradley park it is a good place to camp if we ever buy a tent we want to camp there. If you have a tent you should go there it is really cool. It is where I built my dam I've got a blog about it.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Emilie,

    Great Job on your camping list, I imagine lots of the things on this list would be the same things needed for a caravan trip or a camping trip. I've never been on a caravanning trip before so that's sounds pretty cool.

    I like the emoji's you've used to represent each item on the list, you've had to be quite clever with some of them too. Though I think you might've mixed up blanket with bucket =D.

    Nice work Emilie, which SLJ activity has been your favourite so far this summer?

    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post